Project-based organizations struggle to learn from past mistakes when this knowledge gets lost in outdated systems or spreadsheets. These same organizations struggle to maintain visibility into their company expertise across offices and projects. Our plan isn’t just to solve this problem but to make it easy and fun all at the same time.
totaliQ solves this problem by engaging employees through gamification and allowing companies to leverage this employee engagement into increased efficiency and profit. With the help of machine learning and artificial intelligence, totaliQ provides organizations with useful insights to plan future projects, which improve performance, estimating and visibility. Finally, through platform engagement, the organization is able to leverage this employee knowledge to create a real-time expertise inventory, which gives managers and executives an efficient way to find the experts within their organization.
- You are passionate about learning and growing as a developer
- You are ready and willing to wear multiple hats
- You want to have an impact on product direction
- You embrace challenge
- Be an active member of a development team.
- Design and implement product features through all development stages including Requirements Gathering, UX & Design, Development of Frontend and/or Backend code, and QA.
- Contribute to and support the development of high-quality code to provide an application that is intuitive, high-performing, scalable, and secure.
- Contribute to the documentation of the platform’s technical and functional requirements documentation.
- Provide continuous support and other duties as required to ensure the success of the product.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the following is an asset: Typescript, Python, DynamoDB, Cognito, and Lamda
- Experience with design applications such as Figma is an asset
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with architecting AWS cloud environments is an asset.
- Experience with artificial intelligence is an asset.
- Own a piece of the company; as an early hire, you will have a unique opportunity to benefit from the company's growth through our generous stock option plan.
- Flexible Paid Time Off; we require that everyone takes at least 2 weeks off per year and won't be counting if you need a little more.
- Flexible work environment; Work the schedule you feel works best for you!
- Opportunity to impact the product; You will influence the product and technical decisions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying